. : Professional Security Services
A good security assessment identifies problems: however, a great security assessment identifies solutions.
Security Audit. Risk Assessment. Penetration Test. Ethical Hack. The marketplace is crowded with companies offering assessment services under various names. But while they all claim to do roughly the same thing, not all security assessments are created equal.
Secure Datacom’s security assessment methodology includes the following steps:
- Defined criteria – Assessments are conducted based on client security policies and relevant regulations, offering comprehensive view of compliance and risk.
- Vulnerability confirmation – Wherever possible, issues are manually confirmed to eliminate false positives and provide tangible proof of security risks.
- Remediation Planning – An assessment’s ultimate goal is not to find problems but to solve problems, therefore all recommendations are vetted for feasibility.
- Thorough documentation – SDI’s assessment deliverable are the best in the industry, providing easily understood findings without sacrificing detail.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – Too many companies have been burned by assessments that didn’t meet expectations. With SDI, if you’re not satisfied, we don’t get paid.
SDI understands the security mandates that must be followed in regulated organizations, such as: healthcare, finance, and public corporations. We offer bundled solutions, including: Client Services Packages for the Payment Card Industry, Privacy Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), and the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act. These packages enable your organization to expertly address emerging security compliance requirements.
But our strength does not rest solely on superior methodology. Security consulting is no different than any other professional service--quality is ultimately determined by the skill of the practitioner. Secure Datacom has built a successful assessment practice by employing the best assessment team in the industry.
SDI’s assessment resources are all CISSP certified, all have years of information security experience, and all have benefited from a broad exposure to different client environments, consulting methodologies, and security technologies.
Foundstone Risk Management (.pdf laminate)
If you would like more information about Secure Datacom’s specific assessment offerings, please email us or contact our sales department at 954-757-1448.