. : Perimeter Security Solutions – Web Application Security
Finjan offers the world's best and most comprehensive web security appliances for businesses and organizations, ensuring zero-hour protection against unknown and known threats (e.g., Spyware, Phishing/Pharming, viruses, worms, and Trojans). Our proactive appliance-based solutions deliver the most effective shield against web-borne threats, freeing enterprises to harness the web for maximum commercial results.
Our Vital Security™ Appliances integrate Finjan’s patented behavior-based technologies with a choice of leading third-party Anti-Virus and URL Filtering engines for best-of-breed web security. In addition, Finjan offers SSL Inspection and Load Balancing modules as optional add-ons which can be deployed in a fully integrated manner with our web security appliances based on your organization's needs.
The Vital Security™ SDK allows Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) of security and storage systems, as well as service providers, to enhance their product offerings by incorporating Finjan's best-in-class content security functionality.
Finjan’s Patented Behavior-Based Protection Puts an End to Your Web Security Worries
Today’s complex web-based attacks, such as Spyware, easily elude packet level inspection solutions, e.g., firewall, intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems, which cannot identify application-level behavior. As such, organizations require highly intelligent, proactive security solutions that can keep them a step ahead of the next unknown attack. Because it operates at the application level, Finjan’s patented behavior-based web security is the ONLY solution on the market that can stop known and unknown threats at the gateway, before they enter your network. Finjan's best-in-class technology protects your business in real time, preventing attacks from reaching desktop computers, and letting you avoid the IT headaches and costs associated with security incidents.
Finjan’s Proactive Behavior-based Content Inspection Workflow
For more information:
Finjan Vital Security Brochure: http://www.finjan.com/objects/brochures/Products.pdf
Finjan Customers: http://www.finjan.com/Content.aspx?id=947
Press releases: http://www.finjan.com/Pressrelease.aspx?id=228
McAfee Secure Web Gateway - Block spyware and other threats from entering your network
With McAfee® Secure Web Gateway, you have a high-performance Web security appliance that delivers comprehensive protection against Web-borne threats. It blocks spyware, inappropriate Web content, phishing, known viruses, worms, and other threats.
- Web filtering - Our optional license for Web filtering—powered by Secure Computing SmartFilter—blocks web pages unrelated to your business to preserve bandwidth, reduce business risk and legal liability, and improve employee productivity; transparent user authentication and detailed reporting options further enhance control and manageability
- Advanced anti-spyware technology - It effectively blocks spyware, adware, dialers, keyloggers, and backdoors; block these threats before they enter your network through the web
- Broad virus protection - Secure Web Gateway blocks both known and unknown viruses; you can protect web traffic using HTTP, FTP, and ICAP protocols
- High performance - It filters web traffic at the rate of up to 200 Mbps
- Management choices - Manage the Web Gateway with a built-in browser-based system, or use McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator® for single-console control, management, and reporting of all key security solutions
For more information:
McAfee Secure Web Gateway Brochure:
Other document resources:
Check Point, www.checkpoint.com
Web Intelligence is a Web application firewall technology that provides complete protection for the entire Web environment. Supported by VPN-1 UTM, VPN-1 Power, VPN-1 UTM Edge, and Connectra, it provides a multi-layer defense for the network, operating systems, Web servers, and backend systems it protects.
Web Intelligence is supported by SmartDefense Services, which protect against new threats by providing real-time defense updates and configuration advisories.
- Establishes strongest buffer-overflow protection against known and unknown attacks
- Offers application-level Web security at wire-speed
- Improves end-user experience by inserting helpdesk Web pages
- Provides quick deployment for mission-critical applications
- Protects against new threats through SmartDefense Services
For more Information:
Secure Computing, www.securecomputing.com
Solution Overview: WebWasher
Webwasher SCM Suite - The Webwasher® Secure Content Management (SCM) Suite from Secure Computing is unique in that it offers best-of-breed security solutions for individual threats (worms and viruses in spam e-mails, malware on active Web pages, spyware, ransom-ware, etc.) and, at the same time, provides a fully integrated architecture that affords in-depth security and cost/time savings through interoperability. To make deployment even more convenient, Webwasher is available as a 1U form factor, high-performance turnkey appliance , or as a software solution for Linux, Solaris, and Windows platforms.
- URL Filter - Significantly reduces productivity losses, legal risks, and security exposure caused by unauthorized employee access to inappropriate, malicious or distracting Web content.
- Anti-Virus - Webwasher's unique Anti-Virus Multi-Scan™ technology combine the strength of multiple anti-virus engines concurrently scanning all Web and e-mail traffic.
- Anti-Spam - Webwasher's unique anti-spam MethodMix™ technology combine the strengths of multiple spam detection of almost 100% while keeping false positives negligible.
- Content Protection - Webwasher's Content Protection ensures that your systems are protected against Malware, Spyware, Trojans and myriads of other threats transported in Web, FTP and E-mail traffic.
- SSL Scanner - Fills a serious security gap in the corporate IT wall of defense, denying hackers, viruses and other malicious content hidden in SSL -encrypted traffic access to your network.
- Content Reporter - Provides an in-depth view of the peaks, trends, and events relating to all network activity, including cache, streaming media, Web and e-mail usage.
- Instant Message Filter - A solution that detects, reports, and selectively blocks the unauthorized use of high-risk Peer-to-Peer file sharing (P2P) and Public Instant Messaging (IM) from your network.
For more information:
Resource center: http://www.securecomputing.com/resourcecenter_main.cfm
Webwasher SCM Suite
Webwasher URL Filter
Webwasher SSL Scanner
To know more about any of Secure Datacom’s Security Solutions, contact your SDI salesperson or email us.