. : Data Security Solutions: Data Encryption
Ingrian Networks: www.ingrian.com
Ingrian’s DataSecure platforms provide an intelligent, cost-effective way to protect critical data from both internal and external threats. As a result, organizations can better ensure that they are compliant with legislative and policy mandates for security, and eliminate the risks of data thefts. Ingrian’s breakthrough solution features dedicated hardware appliances and patent-pending cryptography software.
DataSecure offers flexible implementation options so organizations can deploy in a way that makes sense for their business and security needs—whether at the Web, application, or database level. DataSecure platforms can be efficiently integrated in Windows, Java, Linux, and Unix environments, and they work seamlessly with leading databases—including IBM DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server. DataSecure encrypts data in databases and applications at the column or field level, and can be used to secure such data as credit card numbers, social security numbers, passwords, account balances, and email addresses.
Advantages of the DataSecure platform include:
- Robust security. Protect against a range of threats, with features that include robust field- or column-level encryption, centralized policy and key management, sophisticated administration, and more.
- Seamless, automated integration. Can be deployed easily with integration that is automated and transparent to applications; and ongoing maintenance is streamlined.
- Scalability and reliability. Offers throughput and high availability for even the most demanding environments.
- Flexible, multi-tier integration. Can be deployed at Web, application, and database layers.
DataSecure Edge for branch offices:
- Centralized Management . The Ingrian Enterprise Manager is designed to manage thousands of EdgeSecure appliances across a wide range of geographically distributed environments. Key management, policy management, logging, reporting, and even software upgrades can be driven from one central location at the data center.
- Robust security . Addresses a broad range of threats with capabilities robust field- or column-level encryption, secure policy and key management, sophisticated administration, segregation of duties, strong AAA support, and more.
- Scalability and reliability . Offloads processing-intensive cryptographic functions from retail and bank branch applications and delivers high reliability, featuring capabilities for failover and disaster recovery.
- Flexible integration . Can be integrated into existing distributed and POS solutions–and a single platform can support multi-vendor environments.
Ingrian Teradata Connector , which supports Teradata Warehouse 8.1, offers an array of features:
- Capabilities for encrypting sensitive data in databases at the column level.
- Centralized key management in a secure network appliance.
- Comprehensive logging, auditing, and administration capabilities for all cryptographic operations performed in Teradata databases.
- Robust authentication and authorization capabilities to allow only authorized access for decrypting sensitive data.
- Complete transparency to application infrastructure, minimizing integration time.
- Tightly coupled integration with Teradata user security.
For more information on Ingrian Networks:
Resource documents: http://www.ingrian.com/solutions_resource.html
Ingrian customers: h ttp://www.ingrian.com/industries_stories.html
Press Releases: http://www.ingrian.com/news.html
Ingrian Support: http://www.ingrian.com/support.html
PCI: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
CISP: Visa Cardholder Information Security Program
FISMA: Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002
SOX: Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
EDP: European Data Privacy Directive (Directive 95/46/EC)
GLBA: Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
S.B.1386: California’s Database Security Breach Notification Act
A.B.1950: California’s Database Security Breach Notification Act
HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act
To know more about any of Secure Datacom’s Security Solutions, contact your SDI salesperson or email us.